Friday, August 1, 2008

Annoying Update

I called the doctors office mid-morning yesterday to explain I was anxiously awaiting my test results and could I please get someone to check on them for me. The very chipper receptionist took down all of my information, pulled my file, and promised that someone would call me by the end of the day.

It is now Friday (for those of you counting, that's a good 16 hours beyond the "end of day" deadline), and I haven't heard so much as a peep. They work half days on Fridays, half days that end, oh, in less than an hour.

Looks like I'll be kept waiting over another long weekend.
Yeah.
Thanks.
It's not like I'm interested in the results of this very important test that will determine all my future treatment and potentially mean surgery for me, I mean, really, why am I being so impatient? Gah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously - I had a weird dream that you got your results back and that everything worked out so that you didn't have to deal with daisy bee bees. I hope that doesn't sound stalker-ish, and I am not at all psychically connected, so I can not vouch for the accuracy of the dream - it probably is just sayin that I'm hoping for the best possible news for you.