Sunday, February 6, 2011

Easing back in...

Hi.
I missed you all, too.

Basically, a mere day or two since my Thanksgiving post, our little lives got shaken up like a snowglobe for, what seems like now, the millionth time. And things were crazy and then they were bad and then they were okay and then they were amazing and then it was Christmas and then it was New Year's and some parts were wonderful and some parts were scary and some things are better and some things still haven't worked themselves out.

So, I just wanted to say that I'm here. And I have lots to tell. Next week. For now, I'm organizing my thoughts the way I wish I could organize my life, and that's taking some time. I did finally get the pictures off my camera, so Flickr has some new stuff for you to see. If you're curious how the Christmas Present Homemade Extravaganza turned out, those pictures are under the "Craft Projects" set. So, yeah, enjoy my handiwork, and next week, I'll be here. With some stories to tell...

2 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

please come back!!!! promise! I want to hear stories!

Jessica said...

I am loving this!!!! That your back....