Monday, February 4, 2008

Life is getting in the way of my blogging...


It's a dark, rainy, thunderstormy day here in Knoxville, and my little house is a dimly lit, and candles are burning, and The Robot is vacuuming happily upstairs and it is the PERFECT day to blog....and I can't.

My father arrives tonight for a week of renovation work on the Avondale house, which, unfortunately, is still full of my clothes and some other closet junk I haven't cleaned out since moving. Woops! So I have to head over there today for a mad dash/major Goodwill donation run, in addition to some serious tidying around here. Leaving, yes, only these few moments for a blog post.

And, darn it all, if I don't have a recipe I'm dying to share. That will have to wait.
Too bad, it's a lovely day for typing.
*sigh*

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

I love Snoopy. What a great picture for your blog today!

And rock on with your GoodWill self. Purge purge purge, woman. Get it done and forget about it.

Jessica, Myron and Rylie said...

hoooo hummmm